Sunday, December 14, 2008

Ultimo dia da Finals week

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I can't stand anymore... my head hurts... I feel that I just want to be over and sleep as much as I can..........


Ganbaroooooooooo Cintia!!! You can do it!! I'm sure you can~

I just have on more paper to finish my fall semester of senior year... I can't believe I had made this far... That's my greatest victory so far.............



eheheheh.... I'm about to finish... although I feel shittty, I'm happy I'm surviving.

Chears for me!!!

Kisses

3 comments:

Unknown said...

querida Ci
parabéns por estar desafiando até o último segundo!!!!!
estamos lhe aguardando
grande beijo
=*****

Anonymous said...

Ciiiiiiiiiiiii!!!

Amiga, vc conseguiu!!! Denovo!!! Vc sempre vitoriosa hein!!!rs...parabéns...orei profundamente para sua vitória e aí está o resultado!

Amiga, vc já está vindo para o Brasil?

Conseguiram fechar algo para o vídeo?

Obrigado!

Juninho

Junior Menezes said...

Ciiii!

Estava dando uma olhada no SUA Today e vi seu relato do Study Abroad!!!

Parabéns...subarashi!!!

Já imprimi e vou estudá-lo hj à noite!

Posta aqui para o pessoal ler...

Bj

Juninho