Oh my gosh, what am I doing with my time?
Why am I so confused about my future and what I want to do in my life?
Why am I not one of those people who already know from a young age what they want to do?
This is not fair I need to know now. I need to know as soon as possible what I want to accomplish in this world. Life is long, this is true! But I feel that so many of my friends are giving big steps in their lives and I am still in the beggining. Why? What the heck!!!
I am just a bit frustrated. Why was I not one of those people who choose to study Medicine or Law and after a few years already have career. No... I am not!
I choose to do something related to HUMANITIES. Something so broad at the same time all over the place. More than that I choose to study Liberal Arts which gives me freedom to do almost EVERYTHING. Great!!! Who will give me the answers? Nobody of course. I've been reading so many things and all of them say that answers shall come from my heart. Yes, I agree with that. No one can give me the answers. Uhhhh!!!!!!!!
You know, what I WILL CREATE MY BEST PATH. I WILL MAKE THE BEST JORNEY I CAN MAKE.
I believe this is my MISION now. I will open the path to create the victory I want to have.
Sorry for the frustation... hahah nobody reads this anymore which is okay, so I can just write whatever I want without being judged. eheheh
kisses
No comments:
Post a Comment