Anyways, I've wrote so many papers last semester that it's not even funny. If I compile all my papers together, maybe I'll have a book. Actually, my final project for my Writing 301 class with Anneil was a blog. This is the address if you guys want to check it out: http://travelmemoir.blogspot.com/ I really enjoyed doing that paper actually. It was ironic because usually I'm really stressed out when it comes to writing. Now, I'm really glad that I was able to take that class that helped me to enjoy writing again. It's one of the major means of communication that we have. So, I might as well enjoy it, right?
Changing the subject completely, I'm so confused as usual. I really don't know what I want to do in the future. I mean when I graduate from Soka. I have so many options that it just drives me crazy not knowing what I like to do. So, I thought it would be nice to not only start researching about it, but also list my options. I need to know the pos and cons regarding each career and how it fits my personality.
Let's start:
List of options that I have, my interests and whys...
1. International Studies Major:
What can I do as an international studies graduate? How can I contribute to the world around me? What can I become? I need to research the options? Where can I work? What kind of masters can I do? Where?
2. Work for the UN: Which department? How can I contribute to the UN? What can I do there? I need to list all the things that interested me in the UN.
3. Diplomacy: What should I study? Where? Do I really like it or not?
4. Law school or international law: Why?
5. Latin American Studies: I'm really interested in this subject. If I do Latin American Studies, then I will become a college teacher and maybe I can teach in SUA in the future. Why not?
6. Mass communication....
So, my tasks for this vacation will be to research my interests and try to find something that I can do as a career in the future. I really need to make a decision. My degree here at SUA is Liberal Arts which means that I can do almost anything I want. The hard thing is that I need to find out what is that that I want accomplish in my future. How can I better contribute to society? What are my passions and why?
Why is it so hard to find out my passions? Why I'm still confused? I've been studying so much and many realization have come into mind. How can I channel my passion into a career? Why so people already born with a talent and already know what they want to do? I wish I was one of those people. It would be so much easier to just keep following one path....
Anyways.... this is another confession of a very confused person. I hope I'm not bothering you guys.
1 comment:
Ci!!!
Eu tb leio seu blog...só n consigo postar por falta de tempo!!!rs...
Quero conversar com vc about your future!!!rs...quando vc estiver aqui!!! Please, reserva um dia para conversarmos!!!
Beijos,
Parabéns pela sua luta...me incentiva cada vez mais!
Juninho
Post a Comment