Gente!
Ontem iniciei as minhas aulas do cursinho preparatório para o Concurso de Diplomacia do Rio Branco. Estou super feliz por estar conseguindo acompanhar as aulas e não me sentindo um peixe fora d´água. Agora sei que terei que estudar muito para revisar todo o conteúdo do concurso.
I found something really annoying. As a graduate from an American university, we are used to have the syllabus as soon as our professors enter the classroom. Not only do we know about the schedule, but we also learn about the text which we will study each day. Here in Brazil is a little mess. Our teacher enter the classroom, but we still don´t know much about the syllabus neither the schedule of classes. It annoys me a lot!!!
Anyways, the team is very energetic and enthusiastic about the exam. I believe we all have a chance to pass with very great scores! Thats my goal! I´ll have to polish my academic English again and my Portuguese. In fact, I consider my English better than my academic Portuguese which sucks at the moment. But no worries. I´ll study super hard. ahahha!!! I am happy nobody is reading this blog, because I have this entire space to just write what`s in my mind. Hopefully, no one read it! If you do read, please give me a comment.
I´ll go now, but I want to say that I miss being part of this space. Don´t know why, but I totally forgot about it. I forget how much I enjoyed having this blog in the past. Let´s see...
Good night
No comments:
Post a Comment